1. History of Philosophy podcast series, where Peter Adamson, Professor of Ancient and Medieval Philosophy at King’s College London, tells the tale of the history of philosophy, “without any gaps.”
2. For those into deliberative democracy/public reason, CBC Radio has a great series on the Origins of the Modern Public.
3. Interesting compilation of resources on the life and thought of Heidegger at the NY Times.
4. New APPS has a translated version of Habermas and Nida-Rümelin’s open letter concerning the situation of philosophers in Hungary.
5. Speaking of the evolution of the public sphere, the Atlantic has an inside look at Facebook and internet activism in Tunisia.