1. Daniel Fischer’s transcription of the 19 January 2011 session of Alain Badiou’s seminar What does “change the world” mean?
2. An assortment of entries to the World Press Photo Contest 2011.
3. My French is still too rough to get much out of them, but a great compilation of Deleuze’s lectures from the 80’s-90’s.
4. You’ll need access to the journal, but the February issue of Political Theory features an excellent roundtable discussion of James Tully’s Public Philosophy in a New Key.
5. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on his now 5-year silence during court argument.